Saturday, July 23, 2011

Encouragement for the Journey

It can be hard to see straight sometimes when we look directly into our lives. The wreckage to our dreams that comes with the territory of being a human being on planet earth can many times be too much.

Lately, I have seen friends stand amongst the ruins of their lives in bewilderment and as I too face challenges, I think we all need a little encouragement. Take it from me, you are amazing. Don't let the stuff around you tell you any differently.

Look around you and see the faces that come and go past you on a Sunday through Saturday. Let them know they are special. Give out hugs (guess what they are free). The thing is you may need some encouragement but most likely someone else needs it too and the great thing about smiling and hugging is that two people can benefit. :)

Don't give up! I'm here with you in the thick of it myself and while I can't see down the road too far in the distance, I can tell you we will make it! This dream may have crashed and burned but there is another one down the pike. We can do this! Find your wings and fly from the mess you stand in, into the light. Circumstances don't always change, but I am tired of being a victim of all thats around me. So I'm ready to walk out with my joy and spirit still intact. Anyone want to join me?

Let's Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment