Thursday, April 7, 2011

Memories

Today I was reminded of a song that was one of just a few anthems for me and my roommates junior and senior year in college. The song jettisoned me back to a time I truly loved. My senior year of college was one of the sweetest years in my life. I threw a childlike fit after graduation that it had to end. The memories we shared in that year were some of the silliest things I have done and loved every minute of it. There are memories from every time period in my life or place I've lived that when put together create a beautiful mosaic that makes me who I am - its the moments of great joy that keep me going in hard times. I've been through a lot of difficulty in life and yet I have some of the sweetest memories a person could ask for. We can't live in the past but its great to remember and I am glad we as humans have that ability. What do you need to remember today?

No comments:

Post a Comment