Saturday, November 12, 2011

Friends Don't Shake Hands, Friends Gotta Hug

I don't know what it is about certain people, but there people that for no particular reason just seem to make it into a special place in my heart. There is this man at my church that I want to squeeze and hug and never let go every time I see him. He just makes my heart smile. Its not a romantic, "I've got a crush" sort of thing, instead its a "this is my favorite teddy bear that I never wanna let go" sort of thing. He is a man with an extraordinary past and a huge heart and yet he just lives this normal life as if he's just average. I just look at him and see this amazing heart full of love for people and God and it just puts me into hug mode. I rarely meet people like him but when I do it just makes me glad be alive. Is this just something I experience, or does anyone else know what I am talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment