Monday, February 25, 2013

Just a Few Precious Moments from my Day

I know every parent loves their kids but today my little bugaboo was being especially cute and I was able to capture two great moments! He just recently celebrated a birthday and received a belated birthday greeting this past week. It came with a giftcard, it was good timing because his second Buzz Lightyear from Disneyland broke and life without Buzz would be unbearable. So we got his first official Buzz Lightyear - the big one for big boys. He was so excited to get it today and couldn't wait to get it out of the box. We had to make a pit stop at grandma's work so we could cut it out ASAP! I captured the delight on his face as we left the store. He has a "smile for a picture" face, and this is it. I love his cheesy personality, maybe its because I'm a bit cheesy, but its super cute on him :).


Later in the day we headed to his yearly doctor's appointment. As we waited for the doctor, my little man just lay on the table reading a Mickey Mouse book. Truly precious and priceless. I always wanted a lot of kids, but everytime I catch a moment like the two captured here, I feel beyond lucky to have the one amazing kid I do have!!

I may not have the most glamourous life, but it sure is sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment