Friday, August 31, 2012

What's For Dinner?

I tried something new tonight! It was good, so I thought I'd share.

I bought thin chicken breast fillets to skip a step. I made a filling in my Cuisinart food processor (cream cheese, garlic, baby bella mushrooms, fresh basil and Italian parsley), prepped the chicken with olive oil and salt and pepper, put a dollop of filling in center of breast, and fold chicken. Wrap bacon around breast opposite from the fold in chicken to hold in filling. Place in greased baking dish, pour red wine over breasts and cook at 375 degrees for 1 hour.

While it's cooking, cut zucchini and more mushrooms and salt and pepper, when theres 10-15min left on chicken, cook veggies in olive oil and red wine. Then when they are almost done add any leftover filling to veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment